St. Paul's Episcopal200 Jefferson Avenue | Endicott, NY 13760
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other identification information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously as well.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Personal Information Collection
StPaulsEndicott.org may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions, including sales, carried out over this website, between you and StPaulsEndicott.org.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (newsletters, updates, etc.) any other information that you send to StPaulsEndicott.org.
Using Personal Information:
StPaulsEndicott.org may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize this website for you
- enable your access to and use of this website and it’s services
- send to you, products that you purchase
- supply to you, services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you when you purchase from this website
- send you marketing communications. Where StPaulsEndicott.org discloses your personal information to its employees, the employee/agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, StPaulsEndicott.org may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If we provide and you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.